We pride ourselves in doing custom tattoos. You deserve a special and meaningful work of art just for you. Our artist focus on giving you a safe and a damn fine looking tattoo.
Your tattoo process involves several steps. Giving us time to work with you will ensure you get the perfect tattoo.
After you call to set up a consultation with one of our artist, collect any reference or materials that will help us understand what you are thinking about.
We require a non-refundable deposit to start your drawing. We will then work on your piece until it is rendered how you like.
- Make sure you are well hydrated, well rested, and eat 1-2 hours before your scheduled appointment time.
- Please bathe or shower.
- Wear clothing that will allow access to the part of your body to get tattooed.
- No intoxicants within 8 hours before your appointment.
- Avoid caffeine or energy drinks the day of your tattoo.
- Getting tattooed when sick, post or pre surgery, or being emotionally distressed is not suggested.
- Bring your valid state or government issued ID.
In the State of Oregon you must be 18 or older and have state or government issued photo ID to have tattoo work done. The shop minimum is $80 and prices go up depending on size, detail, coloring, and placement on body. Cash, credit cards, or debit cards accepted.
Follow any aftercare instructions given by your artist. Call us at 503.738.4055 if you have any questions.
Tattoo After Care