For the best results please observe the following instructsions:
- Leave bandage on for 1-2 hours. Do not take bandage off in public.
- Remove bandage.
- Always use freshly washed hands to gently clean your tattoo with antibacterial soap.
- Pat it dry with a clean towel.
- After 2-3 days use a small amount of white non-scented lotion.
- Repeat twice daily.
- Do not pick scabs.
- Do not re-bandage.
- Do not use ointment.
- Do not tan.
- Do not swim in rivers, oceans, lakes or Jacuzzis.
- Do not take advice from friends, relatives or neighbors.
- Do eat your vegetables and drink lots of H2O.
- Do remember that there is a risk of infection and or allergic reaction.
- Please call us 503.738.4055 at if you have any questions or concerns.